Hokkaido’s Trekking & Ski Guide
Mountain Guide Office in Sapporo
We are also available for the following services.
Fore more details, please contact with us.
Having a background of living experiences in Canada and Kenya, I have involved with nature and people from all over the world as a guide.
Specializing on Daisetsuzan Area, I guide clients in Hokkaido through seasons with my enthusiasm for Hiking, Telemark skiing & Rock climbing.
Japanese / English / Swahili
– Certification from Canada Yamnuska Mountaineering 3 month-Semester
– Wilderness First Aid (80hrs)
– Canada Avalanche Association ATS Level2
– Japan Avalanche Network Level 1
– Japanese Tour Conductor
– Japanese Mountain Guide Association Certified Trekking/Ski Guide
– UIMLA/JMGA International Mountain Leader
Mountain Guide Office